Green

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Our Trip to Sydney

by Ashley

My favorite part of our trip to Sydney was going on the cruise ship around the harbour called the Matilda Rocket Express. I saw the Operah House in real life after all the places I’ve seen it in pictures and magazines. It’s so big! In fact, it has 5 theatres which are the concert hall, an opera theatre, a drama theatre, a movie theatre, and a recording hall. As well as 2 restaurants, 6 lounges, a library, 5 rehearsal studios and 65 dressing rooms.














I also liked our visit to the Taronga Zoo. The best part was when we went to the bird show. Before it began, the zoo worker asked me to help out in the show. She told me that I was going to have a baby bird land on my arm. I got to wear a thick glove. It turned out that the 1 year old bird didn’t exactly look like a baby. But it was still very cool!

No comments: