Hey Kristin, This is Staci Kramer...Stephanie's little sister. I found your blog and I just had to tell you how cute your family is. I think the last time I saw you, was like your wedding or something, so it was amazing to see those grown-up gorgeous kids of yours. What an adventure to live in Australia! I just couldn't resist saying hi!
4 comments:
YAY! Congratulations Lauren.
Yay! Congrats! Thats awesome!
Hey Kristin, This is Staci Kramer...Stephanie's little sister. I found your blog and I just had to tell you how cute your family is. I think the last time I saw you, was like your wedding or something, so it was amazing to see those grown-up gorgeous kids of yours. What an adventure to live in Australia! I just couldn't resist saying hi!
So has nothing exciting happend in 2009? Just kidding. Hope all is well down under.
Post a Comment